Friday, September 28, 2012

it's SMtown in Jakarta~~~ !!! [part 1]

it's my experience,kekeke~~
i'm in Festifal seat,yeeaahhh~~ !!! its good here*<--that's my first thing*
okay,the concert was start at 6.30PM first of all,all SM artist in one stage,thats make us scream so hard.next, f(x) perform with Hot Summer,Danger without Sulli :( but Krystal and Vic are so beautiful ! and then they are introduce their self with bahasa.and Vic said she wanna comeback to Indonesia :D
after f(x),Kangta come up to the stage and sang Remember after he sang,he introduce his self, "Halo Indonesia! Selamat malam, saya Kangta. Mantap!"(Hallo Indonesia ! good night,i'm Kangta.its good here) and he next with Breaka Shaka and he perform with energic dancer.
next with colaboration of Amber,Key and Kris with G6 ! they were so coooollll~~~~ !!!
it's from Google.I captured a bad photo becase we jump,kkk~

next perform is Krystal and Jessica with California Girls.Krystal..so cute with her blue costum ! and Krystal look at my camera 'cuz I'm scream so hard,kkk~ !
and now, Kyuhyun and Changmin duet with Just The Way You Are.and there were a girl,I don't know her name,but some people call her Tiara.we were very very jealous.Changmin wipe her tears,that make us very very jealous !!! at the last they hug that girl,WITH A BIG SMILE..make me very very envy ! I hope i was there :(
from Kapanlagi.com
aannnddd~~~ EunHae perform with Oppa-Oppa and all ELF is scream very very hard ! thats make my eaes hurt :( but thats funny !
from detikfoto

next perforrrmmm~~~ iiiss~~ EXO~~ with History ! Baekhyun is very very handsome~ ! make me scream and call his name so hard.haha. and they were introduce their self with Bahasa again.and Chanyeol make a funny mistake,he said "kami cinta saya" (We love me) and then they sang MAMA and many fireworks at that perform.

to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont be silent reader,comment please :)