Sunday, January 20, 2013

Things I learnt from Kpop


Things I learnt from Shinhwa : Age is just the number. Being old doesn't mean we must stop doing what we like the most

Things I learnt from DBSK : No matter how many problems keep coming, be strong and keep smiling. Always keep the faith

Things I learnt from Super Junior : As friends, we must protect each other. keep completing others weaknesses. No matter how powerful we are, be humble and always remember where we are originally from.

Things I learnt from 2PM : Everybody will make at least one mistake in their life. Mistake is the way we learn about life.

Things I learnt from Beast : Being a second choice is not what we must shame about. Prove to everyone that we can surprised them without them knowing.

Things I learnt from Big Bang : Be the trendsetter, we are unique. Just don't giving a damn about others judgement.

Things I learnt from F(X) : Even though we look like an underrated, ignore them. Show our real power to those who keep stepping us.

Things I learnt from 2NE1 : Cute is so two thousand late. be a badass and kick those man who keep hurting us, woman.

Things I learnt from Infinite : Practice makes perfect. No one was born with the ability to synchronize with everything.

Things I learnt from Shinee : An older sibling must alway protect the younger one

You forgot Block B: No matter what other say to or about you, keep smiling. Be happiest knowing there ARE others out there who love you.

Nu'est: Be proud of yourself.Don't let others look down to you.

EXO: Don't you ever shoot an anonymous but,rolling like a buffalo is prohibited,

And then there's UKISS: Just because people don't realize your true worth doesn't mean you're no good. Never give up. Years may pass before your hard work gets appreciated. Just never fucking give up.

CR: KBBL | Via : Kpop Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont be silent reader,comment please :)